Monday, November 17, 2014

Second Quarter Bulletin Boards

I am woefully behind in posting!  We're on the fourth (or fifth. . . I've lost track) week of our second quarter.  Here are my newest bulletin boards:

Big bulletin board on my back wall. . .

Poster explaining the different "drives" we have on our computer.

We just got Office 2013 so I redid the posters from the 2010 version.  I will post links to those soon. . ..

This one doesn't really have a big bubble in the middle.  I was playing around with the panoramic setting on the iPad camera.  I couldn't get it right. . . but this one was the best.  The iPads are poster board, silver wrapping paper and print out of apps.  The words were printed in Word as an outline on scrapbook paper, cut out and laminated to black construction paper before being cut out again.

I will post links to the posters soon. . . please send me an email if you would like them and I haven't gotten them up yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment