Monday, June 10, 2013

Preparing for Fall

Miss me?

The end of the year was CRAZY and my family left for vacation right after school let out.  I'm back and thinking about bulletin boards for next year.  I've tripled the number of bulletin boards I'm responsible for. . . yikes!  My plan is to change them each quarter (she says nervously).

I was perusing the web and came across this idea:


I have a massively huge wall that I need to put something on.  I decided to recreate this idea on a much larger scale.

Want to see my work so far?

 My banner.  Says "Technology Made in America"



The cards.  Each has a company that was founded and remains in the U.S.

I have thirteen companies that I wrote a blurb about and glued to blue star scrapbook paper.  I need to run this all through the lamination machine so that I can reuse it all.  I've ordered a 38x50 map of the United States for the centerpiece.  I will update with a photo of the completed wall in August!

Interested in my version of the company cards?  They're HERE.  Please don't sell these but feel free to use them in your classroom!

~J~







No comments:

Post a Comment