Sunday, December 22, 2013

Third Quarter Bulletin Boards

Here are some of my third quarter bulletin boards:

I made this poster on Word and had it enlarged to 24x36.  I will post a PDF as soon as school starts up after the New Year.  It's saved on my work computer :)

I made this one because I noticed kiddos having problems remembering which program was which.  Here's the PDF of these posters.  They are enlarged to 18x24.

 The "i statements" are borrowed from somewhere on the net.  I reused the apps from my first quarter iPod.  You can find the PDF to those under that post.

This one is from last year.  I made new letters because I hated the old ones and put this in the laptop lab.

I have a few other bulletin boards that haven't finished or haven't photographed.  I will update when I get those finished!

Have a fun and fantastic Holiday Break!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love looking at your site!! This is only my second year in the computer lab, but as a former classroom teacher, I love to do bulletin boards and change them every month or so. My only problem is time, and I'm not that creative! Your ideas are so creative, and I so appreciate your willingness to share them. I also have zero budget, so that hinders what I can do. Is there any chance I can get a copy of the Good Typing Skills bulletin board squares? Thanks. My email address is bowers.stephanie@meridianschools.org Again..thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am starting as the Technology Teacher at my kids school in two weeks and my story is SO much like yours! I have been at home for 11 years and am now finally going back to work in education. Thank you so much for sharing this blog! I did have one question for you. How do you print out your posters so large? Do you send them out to staples or similar? Thanks so much for your help! My email is Caltapper@yahoo.com Amanda Hawley

    ReplyDelete