Monday, August 18, 2014

Welcome Back! Bulletin Board Share

I have reused some bulletin boards, but I have a few new ones to share.  Give me a few days to get the free links up. . . I'm crazy busy.

Diacritical marks. . . very important when we do our Spanish brochures! 

Doing a little something on plagiarism and citing your sources. . . super easy with Word or with easybib.com.

Rules. . . . 

.
 . . . and manners.

Did my tree again and put where things are in Microsoft Word.  For example, Clip Art is in the Insert Tab, Illustrations Group.

Good luck to everyone starting out the new year!  It's gonna be great!

1 comment:

  1. Silver Bullet Metal - Titanium Barns
    Material: Stainless Steel · Material Feature: Nickel Plated titanium mens ring · titanium bike frame Size: 8 mm titanium watch (7.8 x 10 mm) · titanium apple watch Weight: 1.6 ounces · Release date: March 2020 · head titanium ti s6 Additional Information · Quantity: $9.95 · ‎In stock

    ReplyDelete