Saturday, November 16, 2013

Updated Type to Learn Bulletin Board

Here is the updated photo with ALL the leaves to date.


It's a bit crowded.  The kids are farther along than I had thought, which is great, but WHOA there are a ton of leaves!  You can see I ended up taking off the super cute, matchy-matchy border and adding leaves around the edges.  I filled out the tree and have made piles.

Fortunately, we have one full week of typing left to add to the tree.  I will probably make the piles bigger.  There is some space on one side of the bulletin board that I may take and pound up the leaves.  Right now it's messy looking and I prefer things to be neat, visually.  (Don't look in my closets. Behind closed doors. . . I'm a pig.)

I am very, very glad the kids are enjoying this project.  Even on the days I have the games turned on, most are opting to do the lesson and final challenge so they can put up another leaf.


No comments:

Post a Comment